Glory International Harvest Church: STATEMENT OF OUR FAITH
- The word of God is the inspired, infallible, unadulterated TRUTH given to express God’s authority, plan, and purpose according to His divine order set for mankind's total deliverance.
- The Godhead exists by way of, God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- Salvation comes by way of the acceptance of Jesus Christ as LORD and Savior, through the immaculate birth of a virgin, which brought forth His death, burial, and resurrection. Baptism thus becomes an adjournment of that truth.
- Jesus shall return again in a millennial reign to rule and govern, and the church shall be raptured.
- The blood of Jesus, the only means of being cleansed and redeemed.
- That which took place on Calvary's Cross affords us divine healing and deliverance.
- In the empowerment of the Holy Spirit, to aid in the regenerative work of the believer to live a life of divine holiness.
- Gifts of the Spirit are graciously in operation in today’s environment according 1 Corinthians 12-14.
- According to Ephesians 4:11, God's establishment of the administrative offices were given to edify the Body of Christ, and perfect the saints.
- In a heaven afforded to those who through the acceptance of Christ may be granted to live in eternity and dwell with Christ.
- In a tormenting hell that has been prepared for Satan and wickedness that abide.
- We view the following behaviors as inappropriate and contrary to Scripture:
- Any sexual intimacy or sexual act between individuals who are not married to one another. (Eph. 5:25-33)
- Any marriage or civil union that in not between one man and one woman. Gen. 1:27, 28)
- Any attempt to adopt or present as a different gender than that assigned at birth. (Gen 1:27,28)
- Any other activity, teaching or behavior that is contrary to a biblical view of marriage, gender, and/or appropriate behavior as outlined in this statement of faith or provision. (Matt. 5:31, 32)